You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Williams Companies Expands Reach Across Gulf Coast, into DJ Basin with $2.7 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 623 Words
Attachment: Williams 4Q18
SUGAR LAND--February 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Williams Companies (NYSE:WMB) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) has plenty of good reason to celebrate last quarter's completion of its Atlantic Sunrise natural gas pipeline expansion: The 2.7 billion-cubic-foot-per-day project drove increased volumes and revenues, with quarterly volumes in the northeast alone rising 13% when compared with the same period in 2017. Williams is boosting its projected capital spending for 2019, as slightly delayed projects near their kickoffs. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.7 billion in active projects involving Williams, roughly 25% of which is attributed to projects under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of Williams' highest-valued projects, including expansions of the Transcontinental Gas Pipeline (Transco) system, growth prospects in Colorado's Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin, and a joint project with ONEOK Incorporated (NYSE:OKE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Golden Pass LNG Project Provides Boon for Enable Midstream
- TransCanada Adds $9 Billion to Project Backlog
- Shell Midstream, PJM Grid: Your Daily Energy News
- Energy Transfer Benefits from Record U.S. Oil, Gas Production
- Europe Tightens Controls on Russia's Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker