You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Williams Companies Expands Reach Across Gulf Coast, into DJ Basin with $2.7 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 623 Words
Attachment: Williams 4Q18
SUGAR LAND--February 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Williams Companies (NYSE:WMB) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) has plenty of good reason to celebrate last quarter's completion of its Atlantic Sunrise natural gas pipeline expansion: The 2.7 billion-cubic-foot-per-day project drove increased volumes and revenues, with quarterly volumes in the northeast alone rising 13% when compared with the same period in 2017. Williams is boosting its projected capital spending for 2019, as slightly delayed projects near their kickoffs. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.7 billion in active projects involving Williams, roughly 25% of which is attributed to projects under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of Williams' highest-valued projects, including expansions of the Transcontinental Gas Pipeline (Transco) system, growth prospects in Colorado's Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin, and a joint project with ONEOK Incorporated (NYSE:OKE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Energy Transfer, Apache: Your Daily Energy News
- Strike Construction at Work on $1.5 Billion of Pipelines in Permian, Marcel...
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker