You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 728 Words
Attachment: Alliant Energy Projects
SUGAR LAND--February 25, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Power utility Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE:LNT) (Madison, Wisconsin) is taking great strides in cleaning up its environmental footprint through the construction of wind energy facilities and a natural gas-fired power plant. In the company's fourth-quarter 2018 earnings conference call, President John Larsen said the company had retired approximately 30% of is fossil-fueled generation capacity since 2005 and planned to eliminate all existing coal-fired stations from Alliant's energy mix by 2050. Industrial Info is tracking $3.6 billion in Alliant projects.
Within this article: Details of key Alliant Energy projects
Other companies featured: AECOM (NYSE:ACM), General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia Power, U.S. Oil Rig Count, NGL Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Indonesia's PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara Prioritizes Renewable Additions fo...
- Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker