You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PetroChina Lanzhou Company Invests in 800,000-Ton-per-Year Ethylene Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 47 Words
PetroChina Lanzhou Company Limited plans to build an 800,000-ton-per-year ethylene-from-ethane project in Changqing Area, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene Projects Progress in Texas, Louisiana and Pennsylvania
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
- Chemical Producers Invest in Sulfuric Acid, Phosphoric Acid Projects in Afr...
- Iran Continues to Invest in Olefins, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker