You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PetroChina Lanzhou Company Invests in 800,000-Ton-per-Year Ethylene Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 47 Words
PetroChina Lanzhou Company Limited plans to build an 800,000-ton-per-year ethylene-from-ethane project in Changqing Area, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sasol Pushes Ahead with More Costly Louisiana Chemical Complex
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- SIPCHEM Completes Merger with Sahara Petrochemical Company, an Industrial I...
- Explosion Takes Fertilizer Unit in India Offline for Several Weeks, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker