You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 104 Words
Italy-based power company Enel SpA plans to expand its installed renewable power in the Americas by 6.3 gigawatts (GW). According to its strategic plan for 2019-2021, the company will increase wind power by 4.4 GW, solar power by 1.7 GW, with additional power from hydro and geothermal capacity.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Freeport LNG, PG&E, Williams: Your Daily Energy News
- Western Coal Power Round-Up: Close, Sell or Protect
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker