You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 104 Words
Italy-based power company Enel SpA plans to expand its installed renewable power in the Americas by 6.3 gigawatts (GW). According to its strategic plan for 2019-2021, the company will increase wind power by 4.4 GW, solar power by 1.7 GW, with additional power from hydro and geothermal capacity.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia Power, U.S. Oil Rig Count, NGL Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Indonesia's PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara Prioritizes Renewable Additions fo...
- Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker