You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
General Dynamics Invests in Submarine Facilities, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 81 Words
Attachment: General Dynamics
With the recent increases in U.S. defense spending, General Dynamics Corporation has invested in upgrades and retooling at its Electric Boat subsidiary in support of the Virginia-class attack submarine program and the new Columbia-class ballistic missile submarine to replace the aging Ohio-class subs. Industrial Info is tracking three General Dynamics projects valued at about $1.8 billion at two eastern seaboard facilities. The projects will enable increased production at these facilities to meet the growing demands of the defense sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Expands Fulfillment/Distribution Network in North America, an Indust...
- France and Germany Team Up To Build Electric Vehicle Battery Plants
- Investment in Battery Production Increases in Europe, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America, an Industrial Info Market...
- Honda to Close Sites in Turkey, U.K., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker