You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Eastern Europe Sees Substantial Investments in APIs, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 72 Words
Industrial Info is tracking investments of about $650 million in the pharmaceutical preparations sector of Eastern Europe, excluding Russia. The majority of the spending is in Poland, but Belarus and Ukraine also show significant amounts. With many expansions, unit and equipment additions as well as new manufacturing sites in the pipeline, this sector looks promising for the region. Industrial Info is tracking 128 active pharmaceutical ingredient sites in Eastern Europe.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Johns Manville Industrial Masters Course
- Global Fill Finish Market Continues to Soar, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Botox King Allergan Injects $72 Million into Irish Operation
- Bayer, adivo, to Collaborate on Veterinary Medicines, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Novartis Completes Spinoff of Alcon Eye Care Business
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker