You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Crude Oil Export Terminals Spring Up as U.S. Shipments Grow
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 662 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 14, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In its latest Short-Term Energy Outlook, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) forecasts that the U.S. will become a net exporter of crude oil and petroleum products on a monthly basis later this year and on an annual basis beginning in 2020. Industrial Info is tracking $6.5 billion in planned U.S. crude oil export terminal projects. All of these projects are located in the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast region.
Within this article: Details of major U.S. crude oil export projects
Companies featured: The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG), Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Tallgrass Energy Partners LP (NYSE:TGE), Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- European Liquid Bulk Terminal Maintenance Kickoffs Exceed $330 Million, an ...
- Middle East Home to $777 Million in Active Terminals Projects, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker