You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Crude Oil Export Terminals Spring Up as U.S. Shipments Grow
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 662 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 14, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In its latest Short-Term Energy Outlook, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) forecasts that the U.S. will become a net exporter of crude oil and petroleum products on a monthly basis later this year and on an annual basis beginning in 2020. Industrial Info is tracking $6.5 billion in planned U.S. crude oil export terminal projects. All of these projects are located in the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast region.
Within this article: Details of major U.S. crude oil export projects
Companies featured: The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG), Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Tallgrass Energy Partners LP (NYSE:TGE), Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Boardwalk Pipeline's $1 Billion in Projects Include Key Supply to Freeport ...
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- Gas Prices Should Stay Low as Production Growth Expected to Exceed Demand G...
- Total Initiates Gas-to-Power Project in Benin, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- India to See $40 Million Investment in Terminal Automation, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker