You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chile's Copper Mining Projects Advance, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 90 Words
uevaUnion, a Chilean joint venture between Teck and Goldcorp, plans to submit an environmental impact assessment (EIA) for its NuevaUnion copper mine project during the second half of 2019. The company also expects to complete a project feasibility study in the same period. The project has a total investment value of $7.2 billion and is expected to start operations in 2023.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker