You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
LG Chemical to Construct Ethylene Unit in South Korea, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 57 Words
Attachment: Map of New Unit Location
LG Chemical Limited plans to spend 2.6 trillion Korean won ($2.3 billion) to construct an ethylene unit in Yeosu, South Korea by 2021.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Strong Earthquakes Rattle Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany's Chemical Producers to Invest $120 Million in Debottlenecking Proj...
- Nigeria's Chemical Industry Hosts More than $11 Billion in Projects, an Ind...
- Philippines's Central Luzon Jolted by 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker