You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Egyptian Government eyes on Gas imports rather than producing local for Steel, Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 78 Words
In a step toward the liberalization of energy markets and the adoption of new regulations, the Egyptian government will allow private players to import gas and use the national pipeline grid at an agreed fee for gas supply to steel complexes.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker