You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Brazilian Airports Auction Draws Interest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 88 Words
Brazil's government will auction 12 licenses to operate regional airports. The first block involves six airports in the northeastern region. The second includes two airports in the southeastern region and the third block includes four licenses to operate airports in the center-west region. At least 10 groups have shown interest in the auction.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Compass Datacenters Expanding, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Africa to Revitalize Economy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indonesia Encourages Domestic Electronics Manufacturing, an Industrial Info...
- Auto Makers Welcome EU-Mercosur Trade Deal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Russia to See $4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in 2020...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker