You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Brazilian Airports Auction Draws Interest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 88 Words
Brazil's government will auction 12 licenses to operate regional airports. The first block involves six airports in the northeastern region. The second includes two airports in the southeastern region and the third block includes four licenses to operate airports in the center-west region. At least 10 groups have shown interest in the auction.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Expands Fulfillment/Distribution Network in North America, an Indust...
- France and Germany Team Up To Build Electric Vehicle Battery Plants
- Investment in Battery Production Increases in Europe, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America, an Industrial Info Market...
- Honda to Close Sites in Turkey, U.K., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker