You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Brazilian Airports Auction Draws Interest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 88 Words
Brazil's government will auction 12 licenses to operate regional airports. The first block involves six airports in the northeastern region. The second includes two airports in the southeastern region and the third block includes four licenses to operate airports in the center-west region. At least 10 groups have shown interest in the auction.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- Central China's Chongqing City Plans Key Infrastructure Projects, an Indust...
- Africa's Automotive Industry to See $1.22 Billion in Project Starts This Ye...
- Middle East and Africa Spending $49.5 Million in 2019 Automotive Maintenanc...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker