You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nevada Utility Warms to Solar Power, Closes Door on Coal
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 890 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--March 19, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Nevada utility regulators in late December green-lighted six solar power projects totaling 1,001 megawatts (MW) and representing more than $2 billion in total investment value (TIV). Electricity from the facilities will be sold to NV Energy Incorporated (Las Vegas, Nevada) under long-term power purchase agreements (PPAs). These projects include a total of 100 MW of battery energy storage.
Within this article: Solar power development in Nevada. Other companies featured: Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A), Consolidated Edison Incorporated (NYSE:ED), NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia Power, U.S. Oil Rig Count, NGL Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Indonesia's PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara Prioritizes Renewable Additions fo...
- Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker