You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Malaysia to see $266 Million in Chemical Maintenance Projects in 2019 to 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 70 Words
Going offline for plant maintenance is not cheap, and it may cause a loss of profit for days, weeks and sometimes months. However, doing so will provide efficient processing operations and a safer environment. This will also open more opportunities for maintenance service providers. Industrial Info is tracking 190 Chemical Processing Industry maintenance projects in Malaysia that are valued at about $266 million from 2019 through 2020.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sasol Pushes Ahead with More Costly Louisiana Chemical Complex
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- SIPCHEM Completes Merger with Sahara Petrochemical Company, an Industrial I...
- Explosion Takes Fertilizer Unit in India Offline for Several Weeks, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker