You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phoenix, Arizona, Makes Its Mark in Data Center Activity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 132 Words
As data consumption in the U.S. has trended upward over the past two years, several areas in the country have become major data hubs. This includes the Northern Virginia region, the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area and Silicon Valley in California. According to the latest trend report from CBRE, the Phoenix, Arizona, metropolitan area was the second-ranked market in the U.S. in 2018, just behind Virginia and ahead of Dallas and Silicon Valley. Industrial Info is tracking nine data center projects valued at about $1.7 billion in the Phoenix area.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Any Port in a Trade Storm: Industrial Info Tracks $24 Billion in U.S. Marin...
- U.S. Space Projects Show Promise, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Industrial Manufacturing Projects on the Rise in Northern Europe, an Indust...
- Mexican Port Movement Up 10% This Year, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East Aims to Increase Marine Cargo Handling Capacity, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker