You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Changing Law to Boost LNG Investment
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 590 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 10, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Germany's government has proposed legislation to make it easier for companies to invest in new liquefied natural gas (LNG) facilities as it seeks to diversify its gas supplies.
Within this article: Details legislation change to boost LNG investment, proposed projects, planned government investment, current gas situation
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- U.S. West Coast Tops $4 Billion in Second-Quarter Power-Generation Project ...
- India Ramps Up Investment in Alternative Fuels, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Bioethanol Production to Rise in Thailand, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker