You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Changing Law to Boost LNG Investment
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 590 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 10, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Germany's government has proposed legislation to make it easier for companies to invest in new liquefied natural gas (LNG) facilities as it seeks to diversify its gas supplies.
Within this article: Details legislation change to boost LNG investment, proposed projects, planned government investment, current gas situation
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- China Turns to Coal for Ethanol Production with Project in Shaanxi Province...
- Indonesia's PT PLN Told to Use Palm Oil-Based Biodiesel for Power Plants, a...
- China to Establish National Monitoring Platform for Rapid Biogas Developmen...
- Thailand Aims to Make Trucks B20 Compliant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker