You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K. Fusion Power Research Saved by EU Funding
Industry Segment: Energy | Word Count: 771 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 16, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The short-term future of the world's largest fusion power research facility, Joint European Torus (JET), in the U.K. has been secured with a 100 million-euro ($113 million) injection by the European Union (EU).
Within this article: Details EU funding boost, impact of Brexit, fusion research and related ITER fusion project in France.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer, ExxonMobil, Magnolia LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Biodiesel Market to See Nearly $1 Billion in Kickoffs by End of Year
- Poland, Ukraine and U.S. Sign LNG Deal
- Heavy Industry Giants Back Norway's Biggest Carbon Capture Project
- China's Crude Oil Imports Up 9.9% in August, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker