You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K. Fusion Power Research Saved by EU Funding
Industry Segment: Energy | Word Count: 771 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 16, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The short-term future of the world's largest fusion power research facility, Joint European Torus (JET), in the U.K. has been secured with a 100 million-euro ($113 million) injection by the European Union (EU).
Within this article: Details EU funding boost, impact of Brexit, fusion research and related ITER fusion project in France.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, DTE, Xcel Among Companies Planning Coal Plant Maintenance this...
- Xcel Energy, NRG, Carlyle Group: Your Daily Energy News
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Giant Dome over Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Site Commissioned
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker