You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Growing Export Market Makes Ethanol Big Business in U.S.
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 776 Words
Attachment: U.S. Ethanol Export Markets
SUGAR LAND--April 25, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With strong domestic production, fuel ethanol exports from the U.S. hit a record high in 2018, increasing nearly 25%, from 91,000 barrels per day (BBL/d) in 2017 to 112,000 BBL/d in 2018, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). In the U.S., ethanol lobbying groups such as the Renewables Fuels Association (Washington, D.C.) and petroleum refiners continue to debate over the more widespread use of E15-blended gasoline (15% ethanol) versus the now standard E10 (10% blend) in the U.S. However, with export locations such as Brazil and Canada increasing their receipts of U.S. ethanol, ethanol production remains a big business in the U.S. Industrial Info is tracking billions of dollars' worth of ethanol-related projects in the U.S., mostly in the Midwest and West Coast regions.
Within this article: Details of both planned and under-construction ethanol projects in the U.S.
Companies featured: Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP) and Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- China Turns to Coal for Ethanol Production with Project in Shaanxi Province...
- Indonesia's PT PLN Told to Use Palm Oil-Based Biodiesel for Power Plants, a...
- Thailand Aims to Make Trucks B20 Compliant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker