You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tensions Rise as Turkey Plans Gas Drilling in Cyprus Waters
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 661 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 15, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Turkey has ignited tensions in the Mediterranean Sea by announcing plans to drill for gas offshore in the exclusive economic zone (EEZ) of the island of Cyprus.
Within this article: Details rising tensions over gas finds in offshore Cyprus, Turkish plans and aggression, gas finds by ExxonMobil and Eni
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- LNG Caught in U.S.-China Trade War, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Equinor Delays U.K. Rosebank Investment Call Until 2022
- Industrial Info Tracks 178 Operational Oil & Gas Plants in Iraq, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker