You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tensions Rise as Turkey Plans Gas Drilling in Cyprus Waters
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 661 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 15, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Turkey has ignited tensions in the Mediterranean Sea by announcing plans to drill for gas offshore in the exclusive economic zone (EEZ) of the island of Cyprus.
Within this article: Details rising tensions over gas finds in offshore Cyprus, Turkish plans and aggression, gas finds by ExxonMobil and Eni
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Targa Resources to Ratchet Down Capex in 2020 to $1.2 Billion
- Energy Transfer Grows Through Projects, Planned Acquisition
- EOG Resources, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Dearth in China's U.S. LNG Imports Could End with Interim Trade Deal, an In...
- Denmark Drops Final Hurdle for Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker