You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tensions Rise as Turkey Plans Gas Drilling in Cyprus Waters
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 661 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 15, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Turkey has ignited tensions in the Mediterranean Sea by announcing plans to drill for gas offshore in the exclusive economic zone (EEZ) of the island of Cyprus.
Within this article: Details rising tensions over gas finds in offshore Cyprus, Turkish plans and aggression, gas finds by ExxonMobil and Eni
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker