You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil-SABIC Chemical Project Is One of Several Planned to Start Construction This Year in Texas, Louisiana
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 621 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 1, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The announcement by Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil) (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) and Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) on Thursday that construction will proceed on a big petrochemical facility near Corpus Christi, Texas, portends the beginning of big things this year for the U.S. Chemical Processing Industry. In Texas and Louisiana, Industrial Info is tracking more than $24 billion worth of planned chemical project construction starts in second-half 2019.
Within this article: Details of the ExxonMobil-SABIC joint venture project in Portland, Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ExxonMobil Investing $174 Million in Scottish Ethylene Plant
- Typhoon Hagibis Hits Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Japan, South Korea Host $1.5 Billion in Polyethylene Projects, an Industria...
- Carbon Black Projects in South Asia Totaling $171 Million to Kick Off in th...
- Thailand Proposes a New Chemical Law, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker