You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil-SABIC Chemical Project Is One of Several Planned to Start Construction This Year in Texas, Louisiana
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 621 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 1, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The announcement by Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil) (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) and Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) on Thursday that construction will proceed on a big petrochemical facility near Corpus Christi, Texas, portends the beginning of big things this year for the U.S. Chemical Processing Industry. In Texas and Louisiana, Industrial Info is tracking more than $24 billion worth of planned chemical project construction starts in second-half 2019.
Within this article: Details of the ExxonMobil-SABIC joint venture project in Portland, Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Formosa Boasts $14 Billion in U.S. Activity, but Top Project Faces New Hurd...
- Will Russia Play Key Role in Methanol Market by 2025?, an Industrial Info M...
- Egypt Continues to Invest in Fertilizer Projects, an Industrial Info Market...
- U.K. Funds Leading Carbon Capture Projects
- Switzerland's Sika Acquires Parex, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker