You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Can U.S. Offshore Wind Find a Way to Realize its Vast Potential?
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 945 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--June 17, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--To underscore the size of the U.S. coal resource base, pro-commentators often say the U.S. is the "Saudi Arabia of coal." U.S. offshore wind energy enthusiasts have described the potential offshore wind resource base as the "Saudi Arabia of wind."
Within this article: Status of U.S. offshore wind development.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor Barton Malow at Work on More Than $6.6 Billion of Projects
- Jingoli Power's Project Slate Covers $2.7 Billion in Natural Gas, Renewable...
- Will Microgrids Benefit from PG&E Decision to Turn Out the Lights?
- Mexico Expects to Close 2019 with More Than 6.5 GW Additional Natural Gas-F...
- First Fossil-Free Steel Project Invests in Hydrogen Storage Facility
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker