You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Can U.S. Offshore Wind Find a Way to Realize its Vast Potential?
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 945 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--June 17, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--To underscore the size of the U.S. coal resource base, pro-commentators often say the U.S. is the "Saudi Arabia of coal." U.S. offshore wind energy enthusiasts have described the potential offshore wind resource base as the "Saudi Arabia of wind."
Within this article: Status of U.S. offshore wind development.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sunshine State, Indeed: Florida's $3 Billion-Plus in Solar Projects Put it ...
- China Overtook U.K. and Germany in Offshore Wind Projects in 2018
- Comision Federal de Electricidad to Construct Geothermal Plants in Mexico, ...
- Indonesia's PT PLN to Switch Four Small Power Plants to Biofuel, an Industr...
- U.K. Funds Leading Carbon Capture Projects
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker