You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canada Approves Trans Mountain Pipeline Expansion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 59 Words
Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has approved the expansion of the Trans Mountain crude oil pipeline. The decision was delivered yesterday, and Prime Minister Trudeau stated that the profits from the pipeline will be invested to help Canada transition to a "green economy." The announcement was met with opposition from environmental groups and some First Nation tribes.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker