You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Irish Peat-to-Biomass Power Plant Conversion Blocked
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 694 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 12, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Plans to convert a peat-fired power station in the midlands of Ireland to biomass have been shot down by the nation's planning authority, An Bord Pleanála.
Within this article: Details project details, refusal of permission, peat-fired stations in Ireland, related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor Barton Malow at Work on More Than $6.6 Billion of Projects
- Jingoli Power's Project Slate Covers $2.7 Billion in Natural Gas, Renewable...
- Will Microgrids Benefit from PG&E Decision to Turn Out the Lights?
- Mexico Expects to Close 2019 with More Than 6.5 GW Additional Natural Gas-F...
- First Fossil-Free Steel Project Invests in Hydrogen Storage Facility
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker