You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Heavy Electrical Giants Set to Grow in the Global Arena
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 478 Words
BANGALORE, INDIA--May 7, 2008--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) (New Delhi) recently bagged a $137.5 million export contract to supply two 135-megawatt (MW), environment-friendly circulating fluidized bed combustion (CFBC) boilers and auxiliaries to Koniambo Nickel SAS (New Caledonia).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker