You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Unit 1 of Guodian Longhua's Baicheng Thermal Power Plant Begins Operations
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 449 Words
BEIJING--December 20, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Unit 1 of Guodian Jilin Longhua Thermal Power Company Limited's (Changchun, Jilin) Baicheng thermal power plant expansion project successfully passed the 72- and 24-hour full-load trials and was put into operation under the witness of representatives from the project owner, Jilin Electric Power Design Institute (JEPDI) (Changchun, Jilin), the project designer and other parties involved in the project on December 12. During the trial operation, various operation indicators remained at sound levels, the JEPDI announced on December 14.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker