You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Unit 1 of Guodian Longhua's Baicheng Thermal Power Plant Begins Operations
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 449 Words
BEIJING--December 20, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Unit 1 of Guodian Jilin Longhua Thermal Power Company Limited's (Changchun, Jilin) Baicheng thermal power plant expansion project successfully passed the 72- and 24-hour full-load trials and was put into operation under the witness of representatives from the project owner, Jilin Electric Power Design Institute (JEPDI) (Changchun, Jilin), the project designer and other parties involved in the project on December 12. During the trial operation, various operation indicators remained at sound levels, the JEPDI announced on December 14.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker