You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Williams Companies Committed in New York Fight Over Constitution Pipeline
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 660 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 8, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Williams Companies, Incorporated (NYSE:WMB) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) is working with the Trump administration to find a way forward on the Constitution natural gas pipeline project, which has been snared in regulatory and legal battles for over a year in New York, according to top executives with the energy company.
Within this article: Update on Constitution Pipeline project. Additional companies: Williams Partners LP (NYSE:WPZ), Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE:COG), Piedmont Natural Gas Company (NYSE:PNY), WGL Holdings Incorporated (NYSE:WGL), National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE:NFG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tacoma LNG Takes Another Step Forward, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- ENI to Finalize JV Contractor for Mamba LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Ethiopia, Djibouti Agree to Build Gas Pipeline, an Industrial Info Market B...
- South Asia to See $4.7 Billion in Oil & Gas Kickoffs this Quarter, an Indus...
- Africa to See $302 Million of Oil & Gas Maintenance Kick Offs in Second-Hal...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker