You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mining Outlook Webinar in Review: Sector Expected to Slowly Improve
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 786 Words
Attachment: Global Mining Spending
SUGAR LAND--September 13, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In Industrial Info's recent Global Mining Outlook webinar, Joe Govreau, vice president of research for the Metals & Minerals Industry, discussed some of the key trends in the global mining sector. While the sector has seen an overall dip in project spending in recent years, spending may be improving as commodity prices strengthen and demand grows. Industrial Info is tracking $179 billion in mining projects under construction and another approximately $1 trillion that are in the planning and engineering stage.
Within this article: An overview of the global mining sector
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Steel Producer Nucor Expects to Double Capital Expenditures this Year
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Freeport-McMoRan Presses on with Big Projects
- Steel Dynamics' Second-Quarter Profit Doubles, Expects $150 Million Capex i...
- U.S. Commerce Probe of Uranium Imports Could Help Revive Domestic Productio...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker