You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tropical Storm Nate Closes In on Gulf Of Mexico
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 831 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 6, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Refinery operations on the U.S. Gulf Coast have normalized since the devastation of hurricanes Harvey and Irma, but Tropical Storm Nate threatened to inundate Central America and potentially hit the U.S. Gulf Coast as a hurricane on Sunday, with an impact on oil and natural gas rigsin the Gulf of Mexico and citrus and cotton crops in the southern U.S.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker