You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
FERC Approves Two Major Mid-Atlantic Natural Gas Pipelines
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 534 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 17, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The planned Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley natural gas pipelines each cleared a major regulatory hurdle last week when the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) gave its blessings to both projects, contingent on a host of environmental conditions. Both pipelines would run through West Virginia and other Mid-Atlantic states.
Within this article: Status of the Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley pipeline projects. Companies featured: EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT), Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), Piedmont Natural Gas Company (NYSE:PNY) Southern Company (NYSE:SO), NextEra Energy Resources Incorporated (NYSE:NEE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Ohio Nuclear Bill, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Venture Global, Sempra Energy, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Qatar Petroleum Awards NFE FEED Contract to McDermott, an Industrial Info M...
- Global Pipeline Integrity Management Market to Show 2.93% Growth, an Indust...
- Devon Divests Canadian Assets to Canadian Natural Resources, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker