You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Alcoa Completes Plant Restarts With Favorable Market Conditions
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 611 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 20, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Alcoa Corporation (NYSE:AA) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) has completed the restart of a 250,000-metric-ton-per-year petroleum coke calciner in Lake Charles, Louisiana, and a 345,000 metric-ton-per-year aluminum smelter in Victoria, Australia, the company said Thursday.
Within this article: Status of Alcoa plant projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tariffs Boost U.S. Steel Companies' Expansion Plans
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- North American Project Spending Index Up 50% for Metals & Minerals Industry...
- U.S. Tariffs Make More Waves on Steel, Auto Fronts
- Infrastructure Projects to Drive Cement Expansion in the Philippines, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker