You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Alcoa Completes Plant Restarts With Favorable Market Conditions
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 611 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 20, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Alcoa Corporation (NYSE:AA) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) has completed the restart of a 250,000-metric-ton-per-year petroleum coke calciner in Lake Charles, Louisiana, and a 345,000 metric-ton-per-year aluminum smelter in Victoria, Australia, the company said Thursday.
Within this article: Status of Alcoa plant projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Steel Industry is All Smiles with Strong Profits, $3.7 Billion in Four...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- EIA Forecasts U.S. Coal Exports to Rise 10% in 2018
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker