You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Conference: CCS, Exports Key for Revival of Western Coal
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 1038 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 30, 2017--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Donald Trump's presidency has been "a bit of a reprieve" for coal mining, but restoring coal's fortunes requires more research, development and deployment of carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) technologies as well as moving forward with export terminals in the Pacific Northwest, according to speakers at a recent energy conference in Denver, Colorado.
Within this article: Coverage of the 4th Annual Western Power Summit Additional companies: Cloud Peak Energy Incorporated (NYSE:CLD), NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker