You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Net Losses Deepen for Hess in Third Quarter on Lower Production
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1111 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 3, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--After shedding more than $2 billion in assets to fund operations off the coast of Guyana in South America, U.S. oil and gas producer Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) (New York, New York) reported a third-quarter net loss of $624 million, nearly double the prior-year quarter. In the same period last year, Hess incurred a net loss of $339 million. The weak results come as Hess tries to refocus its operations on Guyana and the U.S. after divesting its oil and natural gas interests in Equatorial Guinea and Norway earlier this week.
Within this article: Details of Hess' third-quarter results and some of the company's major projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cheniere, Enbridge, Williams Partners, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Outlines Energy Transition
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker