You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Suncor's Third-Quarter Profit Surges on Record Output, Higher Oil Prices
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 584 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 30, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The third quarter was likely a welcome return to normal for Canadian energy giant Suncor Energy Incorporated (NYSE:SU) (Calgary, Alberta), as it achieved better-than-expected earnings and brought several of its oil sands facilities back on line. Industrial Info is tracking more than $36 billion in active projects involving Suncor, including about $2.1 billion that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on Suncor's quarter and several of its highest-valued projects in and around Fort McMurray, Alberta.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker