You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Newmont Mining Makes Progress on Expansion Projects
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 404 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 1, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE:NEM) (Greenwood Village, Colorado) says it is making progress on gold mine projects on four continents. The company says it produced 1.3 million ounces of gold in third-quarter 2017, up 7% from the prior-year quarter. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $8 billion in project activity by Newmont.
Within this article: Update on Newmont Mining's Yanacocha projects in Peru.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals P...
- NSG Announces Location of New U.S. Float Glass Plant, an Industrial Info Ma...
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker