You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Newmont Mining Makes Progress on Expansion Projects
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 404 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 1, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE:NEM) (Greenwood Village, Colorado) says it is making progress on gold mine projects on four continents. The company says it produced 1.3 million ounces of gold in third-quarter 2017, up 7% from the prior-year quarter. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $8 billion in project activity by Newmont.
Within this article: Update on Newmont Mining's Yanacocha projects in Peru.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Frac Sand Plays Big Role in $950 Million in Second-Half 2018 U.S. Mine Comp...
- Industrial Info Tracks $23 Billion in Lithium Mining and Processing Project...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Tracks Hurricane Havoc
- EU Steel Recovers in 2017
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker