You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Newmont Mining Makes Progress on Expansion Projects
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 404 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 1, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE:NEM) (Greenwood Village, Colorado) says it is making progress on gold mine projects on four continents. The company says it produced 1.3 million ounces of gold in third-quarter 2017, up 7% from the prior-year quarter. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $8 billion in project activity by Newmont.
Within this article: Update on Newmont Mining's Yanacocha projects in Peru.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Global Mining Spending Outlook
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- EU Steel Sector Robust but Threatened by U.S. Trade War
- Industrial Info Tracks Impact of Japan Earthquake, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker