You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
France Backtracks on Nuclear Shutdown Timetable
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 566 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 14, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--France will no longer push to shut down 17 nuclear reactors by 2025, as the government acknowledged that the move would be unrealistic in terms of its energy and environmental responsibilities.
Within this article: Details French reversal on nuclear shutdowns, role of nuclear power and current state of nuclear fleet
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker