You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
France Backtracks on Nuclear Shutdown Timetable
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 566 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 14, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--France will no longer push to shut down 17 nuclear reactors by 2025, as the government acknowledged that the move would be unrealistic in terms of its energy and environmental responsibilities.
Within this article: Details French reversal on nuclear shutdowns, role of nuclear power and current state of nuclear fleet
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker