You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PBF Sees Smooth Sailing in Third Quarter After Heavy Turnarounds
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 580 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 14, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With the bulk of planned turnaround work behind it for the year, PBF Energy Incorporated (NYDE:PBF) (Parsippany, New Jersey) saw all five of its refineries operating for almost all of an entire quarter for the first time since its latest two acquisitions, the company reported recently. Industrial Info is tracking more than $400 million in active PBF capital and maintenance projects.
Within this article: Status of PBF Energy's Torrance and Chalmette refining operations.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Refinery Turnarounds to Total $552 Million in Value for Third-Quarter ...
- Marathon Petroleum Doubles Q2 Profits, Plans $4 Billion Capex, Investments ...
- Phillips 66 Posts High Quarterly Earnings With Many Projects on the Way
- Maintenance Costs Dampen Second-Quarter Earnings Growth for ExxonMobil, Ind...
- Valero's Second-Quarter Earnings Up Despite Lower Throughput
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker