You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PBF Sees Smooth Sailing in Third Quarter After Heavy Turnarounds
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 580 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 14, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With the bulk of planned turnaround work behind it for the year, PBF Energy Incorporated (NYDE:PBF) (Parsippany, New Jersey) saw all five of its refineries operating for almost all of an entire quarter for the first time since its latest two acquisitions, the company reported recently. Industrial Info is tracking more than $400 million in active PBF capital and maintenance projects.
Within this article: Status of PBF Energy's Torrance and Chalmette refining operations.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- RSVP for Industrial Info's November 1 Market Outlook and Networking Event i...
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker