You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
SSE Merging With npower To Create New U.K. Energy Giant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 664 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 15, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The U.K.'s "Big Six" energy utilities are about to become the "Big Five" following the news that SSE plc (Perth, Scotland) and npower (Swindon, England) are to merge operations to create a new independent energy supply firm.
Within this article: Details merger between leading U.K. energy companies, impact on the market
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Nuclear Generation Rises for Fifth Year Running
- Equinor, Genesis Energy, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker