You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Power Industry Spending Dominates Midwest's 2018 Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 711 Words
Attachment: Planned 2018 Project Starts in U.S. Midwest
SUGAR LAND--December 4, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Midwest is set to kick off $46.5 billion in projects in 2018. While some of these will be placed on hold or cancelled, other projects will be added throughout the year. The Midwest region includes Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. The Power Industry, with more than $23.9 billion in planned spending, dominates the region's spending, thanks largely to a number of proposed windfarms. This is followed in a distant second by Industrial Manufacturing, with $6.6 billion in planned spending, and Oil and Gas Pipelines, with $5.1 billion in planned spending.
Within this article: Details of some of the Midwest region's major projects set to start in 2018
Companies featured: Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT), Apple Incorporated (NASDAQ:AAPL), Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- EIA: PJM Interconnection Has Largest Natural Gas Capacity Increase in U.S. ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker