You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Power Industry Leads Great Lakes Region in $64.5 Billion in 2018 Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 860 Words
Attachment: Planned 2018 Project Starts in the U.S. Great Lakes Market Region
SUGAR LAND--December 20, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Great Lakes market region, which includes Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin, is set for more than $64.5 billion in industrial project starts in 2018. Industrial Info is tracking more than 2,000 projects that are set to begin in the region in the next calendar year. While some of these projects will be moved out to future dates or cancelled, new projects will continue to be added throughout the year. The Power Industry, with $19.7 billion in planned projects, leads in terms of project value, followed by the Chemical Processing Industry and Industrial Manufacturing Industry, both with $11.9 billion in planned project starts in 2018.
Within this article: Details of some of the larger projects planned to kick off in 2018 in the Great Lakes region
Companies featured: KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR), Amazon.com Incorporated's (NADAQ:AMZN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker