You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Permian-to-Gulf Coast Pipeline Routes En Vogue, But Are They All Needed?
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 488 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 27, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Crude oil midstream is a demand-sensitive business. Pipelines do not get built unless there is demand, whether it is from suppliers looking to move product, or refiners looking to get product less expensively. However, refiners can only handle so much crude, and producers can only pull out so much at a time, meaning pipeline projects linking the two must not only provide significant value to one or the other to warrant construction, but also beat their competitors to completion in order to claim that market share.
Within this article: Permian-to-Corpus-Christi oil pipeline projects. Additional companies: Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX), Buckeye Partners, L.P. (NYSE:BPL), Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Combined-Cycle, Renewables Projects Lead NextEra Energy in Planned Project ...
- ConocoPhillips' Outlook Brightens with $5.5 Billion in Spending for 2018
- Cheniere, Enbridge, Williams Partners, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Pipeline Buildout Poised to Break Records
- Phillips 66 Partners to Begin Construction of Permian-to-Corpus Christi Cru...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker