You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Permian-to-Gulf Coast Pipeline Routes En Vogue, But Are They All Needed?
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 488 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 27, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Crude oil midstream is a demand-sensitive business. Pipelines do not get built unless there is demand, whether it is from suppliers looking to move product, or refiners looking to get product less expensively. However, refiners can only handle so much crude, and producers can only pull out so much at a time, meaning pipeline projects linking the two must not only provide significant value to one or the other to warrant construction, but also beat their competitors to completion in order to claim that market share.
Within this article: Permian-to-Corpus-Christi oil pipeline projects. Additional companies: Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX), Buckeye Partners, L.P. (NYSE:BPL), Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Equinor Begins 2019 with Major Discovery in North Sea, an Industrial Info M...
- Norwegian Sea Hosts $9.25 Billion in Capital Spending, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker