You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Permian-to-Gulf Coast Pipeline Routes En Vogue, But Are They All Needed?
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 488 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 27, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Crude oil midstream is a demand-sensitive business. Pipelines do not get built unless there is demand, whether it is from suppliers looking to move product, or refiners looking to get product less expensively. However, refiners can only handle so much crude, and producers can only pull out so much at a time, meaning pipeline projects linking the two must not only provide significant value to one or the other to warrant construction, but also beat their competitors to completion in order to claim that market share.
Within this article: Permian-to-Corpus-Christi oil pipeline projects. Additional companies: Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX), Buckeye Partners, L.P. (NYSE:BPL), Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Kinder Morgan Builds Up Permian Plans, Drops Trans Mountain, with $25 Billi...
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker