You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Caterpillar's Optimism for 2018 Reflects Rebound in Global Economy
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 777 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. economy has been growing noticeably in the past year, but quarterly and full-year results from Caterpillar Incorporated (NYSE:CAT) (Peoria, Illinois) indicate the global economy is recovering as well. The heavy-machinery manufacturer serves a multitude of industries, but it was demand for mining and retail-machine equipment that drove much of its stellar performance in 2017, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region.
Within this article: Details on how Caterpillar's success reflects global growth, with examples of projects underway across multiple industries.
Other companies featured: Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE), Rio Tinto plc (NYSE:RIO), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) and Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pulp Fact: Industrial Info Follows Steam Turbine Units at Pulp & Paper Mill...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- As New Hampshire Takes a Pass on Northern Pass Transmission Project, Rival ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker