You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Caterpillar's Optimism for 2018 Reflects Rebound in Global Economy
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 777 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. economy has been growing noticeably in the past year, but quarterly and full-year results from Caterpillar Incorporated (NYSE:CAT) (Peoria, Illinois) indicate the global economy is recovering as well. The heavy-machinery manufacturer serves a multitude of industries, but it was demand for mining and retail-machine equipment that drove much of its stellar performance in 2017, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region.
Within this article: Details on how Caterpillar's success reflects global growth, with examples of projects underway across multiple industries.
Other companies featured: Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE), Rio Tinto plc (NYSE:RIO), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) and Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- IEA Report: Future for Gas "Looks Bright"
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker