You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Caterpillar's Optimism for 2018 Reflects Rebound in Global Economy
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 777 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. economy has been growing noticeably in the past year, but quarterly and full-year results from Caterpillar Incorporated (NYSE:CAT) (Peoria, Illinois) indicate the global economy is recovering as well. The heavy-machinery manufacturer serves a multitude of industries, but it was demand for mining and retail-machine equipment that drove much of its stellar performance in 2017, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region.
Within this article: Details on how Caterpillar's success reflects global growth, with examples of projects underway across multiple industries.
Other companies featured: Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE), Rio Tinto plc (NYSE:RIO), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) and Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker