You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Caterpillar's Optimism for 2018 Reflects Rebound in Global Economy
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 777 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. economy has been growing noticeably in the past year, but quarterly and full-year results from Caterpillar Incorporated (NYSE:CAT) (Peoria, Illinois) indicate the global economy is recovering as well. The heavy-machinery manufacturer serves a multitude of industries, but it was demand for mining and retail-machine equipment that drove much of its stellar performance in 2017, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region.
Within this article: Details on how Caterpillar's success reflects global growth, with examples of projects underway across multiple industries.
Other companies featured: Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE), Rio Tinto plc (NYSE:RIO), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) and Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker