You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jacobs' Growing Backlog Reflected in $24 Billion in 2018 Projects, Completions
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 657 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) giant Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC) (Dallas, Texas) expects to see its revenues accelerate for the remainder of fiscal 2018, as its backlog grew substantially in its fiscal first quarter following its acquisition of CH2M. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $93 billion in active projects involving Jacobs, including more than $15 billion worth that are set to begin construction and $9.2 billion worth that are set to finish construction in calendar-year 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Jacobs in the U.S. and Canada that are expected to begin or finish construction this year, including those for major companies such as Mitsubishi Corporation, Wynn Resorts Limited (NASDAQ:WYNN), Uponor North America Incorporated, Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB) and TPCO Enterprise Incorporated.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- U.S. Electric Trucks and SUVs: How Big is Tesla's Lead?, an Industrial Inf...
- Light at Night in 24-hour Workplaces: Free Webinar to Review New 2018 Stand...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker