You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA: Continued High U.S. Ethanol Margins Spur Production Growth
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 661 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) reports that continued high margins for ethanol in the U.S. spurred a fifth record level of annual ethanol production in 2017. In addition, record gasoline demand, coupled with the federally mandated Renewable Fuel Standard, which requires the blending of biofuels into motor fuels, helps ensure consistent demand for this renewable fuel. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.6 billion in U.S. ethanol projects.
Within this article: Details of major ethanol projects underway or set to kick off this year in the U.S.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Ethanol Production Continues Growth Trend, Despite Mounting Pressure
- Track Hurricane Florence and Typhoon Mangkhut with Disaster Impact Tracker,...
- Carolinas Still Reeling from Florence, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Hurricane Florence Bears Down on U.S., Typhoon Mangkhut on Asia, an Industr...
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker