You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Faurecia Group to Build Auto Parts Plant in Missouri
Industry Segment: Automotive | Word Count: 237 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Faurecia Group (Nanterre, France) is preparing to start construction this spring of an automotive parts plant in Blue Springs, Missouri, with a total investment value (TIV) of $60 million.
Within this article: Blue Springs automotive door and instrument plant in Missouri. Additional companies: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (NYSE: FCAU)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $5.5 Billion Worth of North American Automotive Proj...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker