You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Capital Partners' Acquisition of Calpine Combines $3.6 Billion in Active Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 603 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Private equity firm Energy Capital Partners (ECP) (Short Hills, New Jersey) and a consortium of investors recently wrapped up their acquisition of Calpine Corporation (Houston, Texas) for $5.6 billion. Calpine is the largest U.S.-based generator of electricity from natural gas and geothermal resources. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.6 billion in active projects involving ECP and Calpine.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving ECP and Calpine, including the York Energy Center in Pennsylvania and those from companies owned by ECP.
Other companies featured: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (NYSE:CBI), General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker