You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Capital Partners' Acquisition of Calpine Combines $3.6 Billion in Active Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 603 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Private equity firm Energy Capital Partners (ECP) (Short Hills, New Jersey) and a consortium of investors recently wrapped up their acquisition of Calpine Corporation (Houston, Texas) for $5.6 billion. Calpine is the largest U.S.-based generator of electricity from natural gas and geothermal resources. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.6 billion in active projects involving ECP and Calpine.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving ECP and Calpine, including the York Energy Center in Pennsylvania and those from companies owned by ECP.
Other companies featured: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (NYSE:CBI), General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker