You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Power Consumption Up 13.3% in First Two Months of 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 301 Words
BEIJING--March 21, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's power consumption totaled 455.7 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh) in February 2018, an increase of 2% from February 2017, according to a report from China's National Energy Administration (NEA) on March 20. From January to February 2018, China's total power consumption reached 1.06 trillion kWh, a 13.3% increase from the same period last year.
Within this article: Details on China's power consumption for the first two months of 2018.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Global Power Industry: Renewables on the Move, but Coal Not Dead
- U.S. Midwest to See $3.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts
- Sometimes Brownfield is Best: Industrial Info Tracks Wealth of U.S. Project...
- Facing Potentially Huge Wildfire Liabilities, California's PG&E Outlines Ca...
- Far From Home, Con Edison Unit Builds Renewable Generation
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker