You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Energy Demand and Emissions Rose in 2017
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 634 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 2, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Global energy demand rose 2.1% in 2017 with 70% of that demand growth met by oil, natural gas and coal, while fast-growing renewables accounted for almost all of the remaining 30%.
Within this article: Details global energy growth, hike in CO2 emissions, fossil fuel and renewables' contributions
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Power Industry Looks to $1.76 Billion in Active Maintenance Projects f...
- Trump Administration Unveils Replacement for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Rule
- Trump Administration Unveils Plan to Replace Obama-Era Air Emissions Rule, ...
- Hurricane Lane Churns Through the Hawaiian Islands, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Ethiopia Commissions Africa's First Waste-to-Energy Project in Addis Ababa,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker