IIR Globe IIR Data IIR
social media icon social media icon social media icon social media icon social media icon social media icon social media icon social media icon social media icon

You are Trying to View a Premium Article

Global Energy Demand and Emissions Rose in 2017

power

Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 634 Words

GALWAY, IRELAND--April 2, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Global energy demand rose 2.1% in 2017 with 70% of that demand growth met by oil, natural gas and coal, while fast-growing renewables accounted for almost all of the remaining 30%.

Within this article: Details global energy growth, hike in CO2 emissions, fossil fuel and renewables' contributions


Login or Register for Instant Access

This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription

Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...

Subscription Type:

Pricing Help?

  • Pay-Per-Article - $3.95
  • Annual Subscription - $235.00
  • Annual Subscription with Archive - $395.00

All Members Receive the Following Free Resources:

  • Current Economic Indicators
  • Free Daily Industrial Articles
  • Monthly Industrial Newsletter
  • IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker