You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Corpus Christi, Texas, to See $2.4 Billion in Project Kickoffs, Completions in First-Half 2018
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 734 Words
Attachment: Planned Project Starts, Completions in Corpus Christi in First-Half 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Corpus Christi, Texas, is expected to see more than $2.4 billion in industrial project starts and completions in the first half of this year. The Oil & Gas Production Industry, with $900 million in projects, leads in terms of project value, followed by the Terminals Industry, with $450 million.
Within this article: Details of major project starts and completions in and around Corpus Christi
Companies featured: Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA), Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP), KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Methane Emission Rollbacks, U.S. LNG to China, U.S. Crude Stocks: Your Dai...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker