You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Corpus Christi, Texas, to See $2.4 Billion in Project Kickoffs, Completions in First-Half 2018
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 734 Words
Attachment: Planned Project Starts, Completions in Corpus Christi in First-Half 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Corpus Christi, Texas, is expected to see more than $2.4 billion in industrial project starts and completions in the first half of this year. The Oil & Gas Production Industry, with $900 million in projects, leads in terms of project value, followed by the Terminals Industry, with $450 million.
Within this article: Details of major project starts and completions in and around Corpus Christi
Companies featured: Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA), Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP), KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Energy's Sabine Pass LNG Train 6 Could be First of Many to Reach A...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- Indian's ONGC Moves Forward Offshore Heera Redevelopment, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker