You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Siemens' 10 Top-Valued U.S. Projects Point to Growth of Shale Gas Demand
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 740 Words
Attachment: Siemens U.S. Projects, April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Siemens AG's (Munich, Germany) slate of U.S.-based projects is dominated by the booming U.S. market for natural gas development, where the engineering giant is servicing multiple projects in every geographic region. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $8 billion in active U.S. projects involving Siemens, more than 86% of which is attributed to the 10 highest-valued projects. About 30% of the total is nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on the 10 highest-valued projects in the U.S. involving Siemens, including those for major companies such as Pure Energy Resources LLC, CME Energy LLC, EmberClear Corporation Champion Processing Incorporated, American Power Ventures LLC and Pattern Energy Group (NASDAQ:PEGI).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Burns & McDonnell's Power, Refining Projects Propel it to $17 Billion in Ac...
- ExxonMobil, Entergy, MPLX: Your Daily Energy News
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- EPIC Midstream, Oil Rig Count, Intermittent Renewables: Your Daily Energy ...
- U.S. Uranium Production for 2018 Likely to be Lowest in 60 Years
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker