You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nevada Cashes in with $1.3 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarter
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 167 Words
Attachment: Nevada 2Q18
SUGAR LAND--April 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Nevada is among the many states that are witnessing a shift away from coal-fired power generation and toward natural gas and renewables. About as unsurprising is its growth in solar power, a natural choice for the sunny, arid climate. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $1.3 billion in active projects that are set to begin construction in Nevada from April through June, led by the Power Generation and Metals & Minerals industries.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker