You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nevada Cashes in with $1.3 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarter
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 167 Words
Attachment: Nevada 2Q18
SUGAR LAND--April 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Nevada is among the many states that are witnessing a shift away from coal-fired power generation and toward natural gas and renewables. About as unsurprising is its growth in solar power, a natural choice for the sunny, arid climate. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $1.3 billion in active projects that are set to begin construction in Nevada from April through June, led by the Power Generation and Metals & Minerals industries.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- U.K.'s $18 Billion Wylfa Nuclear Project Adds New Partners
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker