You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nevada Cashes in with $1.3 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarter
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 167 Words
Attachment: Nevada 2Q18
SUGAR LAND--April 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Nevada is among the many states that are witnessing a shift away from coal-fired power generation and toward natural gas and renewables. About as unsurprising is its growth in solar power, a natural choice for the sunny, arid climate. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $1.3 billion in active projects that are set to begin construction in Nevada from April through June, led by the Power Generation and Metals & Minerals industries.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker