You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pennsylvania's Labor Hours to Remain Above Average
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 142 Words
Attachment: Labor Survey Data, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is forecasting that labor hours will remain well above the historic five-year average in the state of Pennsylvania. This demand is causing labor deficits in the Pittsburgh, Scranton and Williamsport areas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, ExxonMobil, Phillips 66, Fluor: Your Daily Energy News
- Battery Storage: What Could Possibly Go Wrong? Well...
- Arch Coal, Xcel Energy, Hess, U.S. Oil Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- North Dakota Hosts Nearly $1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarter
- Washington State Looks to $1.1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarte...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker