You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pennsylvania's Labor Hours to Remain Above Average
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 142 Words
Attachment: Labor Survey Data, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is forecasting that labor hours will remain well above the historic five-year average in the state of Pennsylvania. This demand is causing labor deficits in the Pittsburgh, Scranton and Williamsport areas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Florida Greenlights Two More Gas-Fired Power Projects
- Babcock & Wilcox's Quarterly Revenues Dip as Renewables Projects Drain
- EIA: U.S. Coal Consumption for Electricity Fell to 34-Year Low in 2017, an ...
- Pattern Energy Sees Future for Windfarm Plans, Faces Slowdown in Texas
- Heatwave Forces French Nuclear Reactors to Shut Down, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker