You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pennsylvania's Labor Hours to Remain Above Average
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 142 Words
Attachment: Labor Survey Data, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is forecasting that labor hours will remain well above the historic five-year average in the state of Pennsylvania. This demand is causing labor deficits in the Pittsburgh, Scranton and Williamsport areas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See More Than $3.6 Billion in First-Quarter Power...
- Turbine Efficiency Group Expands Americas Presence with GTA Acquisition
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Almost 4.4 GW of New Solar, Wind Capacity Seen in LatAm in 2018, an Industr...
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker