You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pennsylvania's Labor Hours to Remain Above Average
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 142 Words
Attachment: Labor Survey Data, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is forecasting that labor hours will remain well above the historic five-year average in the state of Pennsylvania. This demand is causing labor deficits in the Pittsburgh, Scranton and Williamsport areas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker